Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day?

What is being a Mother? The way we celebrated this weekend says a lot about being a mom. Friday at 6am Caleb woke up and threw up. Followed by a fever that afternoon and evening, followed by more vomiting and diarrhea Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Caden had it Saturday and Sunday, and a little Monday. So, I spent my Mother's Day weekend cleaning children, sheets and clothes, and carpets. Thank God they seem to be doing better today-it seemed like it was never going to end! But, like I said, I guess that is just as much a part of being a mom as all of the rest! I hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh Jenn...I hope you got some rest! You're right though, you have to take the bad with the good and some days are better than others. I hope that everyone is feeling better now.